Payment Terms & Conditions
- All tickets can be bought in advance, either in person at the Gateway Box Office or by purchasing on line using WorldPay
- When tickets are purchased on-line using WorldPay we will add 50p to the advance ticket price to cover WorldPay’s commission fee.
- When available, tickets can be purchased on the day of the event at the door. If you intend to buy tickets on the door, you must check by phone that tickets will be available.
- All tickets must be paid for in UK Pounds (£) Stirling. Other currencies are not accepted.
- No tickets are sent out by post. All tickets are kept at the Gateway booking office for collection at a later date or on the day of the event
People buying their tickets in person at the box office can see the seating allocation and choose where they want to seat.
People buying tickets on-line will have their seats allocated to them by the Gateway booking team and as such will not be able to choose their preferred seats.
Can I cancel my order if I change my mind?”
Unfortunately not. Tickets purchased from Worldpay are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. The only time we would offer a refund is if the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act (concerts only)
Can I cancel or change my booking?
We regret that we cannot exchange, refund, transfer or return tickets unless the event in question is cancelled or details of the event are significantly changed (for example date etc)
I can’t make the performance – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund?
Unfortunately not. The Gateway has a policy of no refunds or exchanges. The only exception is if the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
What happens if an event is cancelled or rescheduled?
As soon as an event is officially cancelled we’ll contact you via the contact details you gave us when you booked your tickets, and explain what happens next. If a show is being rescheduled, you will be given a choice between attending the rescheduled event or getting your money back. If you have the tickets in hand, you may be asked to return them to us before we can issue a refund.